Hi everyone – the big news this time round is 3 brand new photo walks. A good friend of mine once told me – to take beautiful photos, go to beautiful places, so we have 3 new beautiful locations – Donadea Forest Park & Lake, Glendalough and Powerscourt Gardens. Check out the booking page for dates and times, and links to the galleries of shots. Make a day of it and go home with lovely photos too!
We’ve had some great photo walks in recent weeks – a wonderful night out shooting the Liffey, a Botanic Gardens walk where the rain stopped as we arrived and started as we left – great water droplet shots on flowers and leaves as a result! Some of my shots are on Flickr here, and the gallery of participant shots has been updated with some of Lynda’s shots – I love the misty waterfall one – brilliant shot Lynda!
I’ve put some new dates up for the 3 new walks and some of the old favourites at http://www.joehoughtonphotography.ie/courses/ – do come out on a walk and why not bring a friend or two – let’s make the most of the nicer weather while it lasts! And remember, your 5th walk is free – there are a number of people who have done 3 walks with me, so one more gets you an extra one for nothing! A couple of comments back from participants recently:
- Linda – “Thanks Joe, really pleased with the result. We will definitely be booking some more in the near future.”
- Shay – “Congratulations on your teaching skills, I found yesterday’s photo shoot at the Botanic Gardens very informative and helpful, I learned so much in just a few hours.”
- Botanic Gardens photo walk – Aug 5th 2012 (joestechthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Ireland’s Spectacular Powerscourt Gardens (kathrynwarmstrong.wordpress.com)
- Glendalough (mackenab.com)